Thank you for your interest and visiting our website. The protection of privacy and the security of business data in processing personal data is an important issue we take into consideration in our processes. We process personal data collected during your visit on our website in confidentiality and only in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
1.SCOPE AND METHOD OF COLLECTION FOR PROCESSED DATA
When you visit our website, our web server automatically records the IP address allocated to you by your Internet service provider, the website you visit before visiting our website, the pages you visit on our website, and the date and duration of your visit. Other personal data will only be recorded only if you enter them yourself. In order to optimize our website according to your preferences, it may save some information on your computer in a number of files called “Cookies“. If you prefer, you can prevent cookies from being accepted in your browser settings.
2.PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data you share with us may be processed in order to ensure that you benefit from the services provided through our website, to improve the quality of services provided, to introduce new services and to provide necessary information to you accordingly, to carry out business activities, to establish and implement commercial and operational strategies, to ensure the legal and commercial security of our business partners, to provide you with the necessary information accordingly and to fulfill the obligations arising from the nature of such activities.
Also, pursuant to Articles 5 and 8 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and/or in case of exceptions in the relevant legislation, your personal data may be processed and shared with third parties without your consent as the Data Owner.
3.TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Article 8 and 9 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 entail provisions concerning the transfer of personal data at home and abroad. By taking the required security measures for data processing purposes, the personal data of the data owner which we obtain in accordance with the laws, and the sensitive personal data may be transferred to third parties.
In this sense, your personal data obtained in accordance with the laws, may be transferred to third parties in the presence of one of the conditions specified in the Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6988.
Some of these conditions include;
– If the owner of personal data has an explicit consent;
– If there is a clear regulation in the law to allow transfer of personal data;
-If it is necessary for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the personal data owner or someone else, and the personal data owner is unable to disclose his or her consent due to actual impossibility, or his or her consent is not granted legal validity;
– If the transfer of personal data of the parties to a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of such contracts;
– If the transfer of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligation;
– If the personal data is publicized by the personal data owner;
– If the transfer of personal data is compulsory for the establishment, use or protection of a right;
– If the transfer of personal data is compulsory for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the personal data owner.
As the Data Owner, you agree that such third parties may store your personal data on their servers around the world, and you consent to this in advance, provided that it is limited with the purposes set forth above.
– prevent illegal processing of personal data;
– prevent illegal access to personal data; and
– ensure the minimum level security measures to protect personal data.
In addition, we continuously improve our safety measures in line with technological developments.
5.RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER
Within the scope of Article 11 of the Law No. 6698, you are granted the following rights as the personal data owner;
– to know whether your personal data have been processed;
– to be informed whether your personal data have been processed;
– to know the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used properly;
– to know the third parties at home or abroad to whom your personal data are transferred;
– to request correction of your processed personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and request such corrections to be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred;
– to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated even though it may have been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to notify the third parties accordingly to whom the personal data have been transferred;
– to object to the occurrence of a disadvantage by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems; and
– to request damages to be remedied in the event that you suffer damages due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
As a personal data owner, you may submit to us your claims regarding your rights. Your request shall be concluded free of charge, as soon as possible according to the nature and within thirty days at the latest. However, in the event that such transaction requires additional costs, we reserve the right to charge a fee on a scale of price set by the Personal Data Protection Board.