For what purpose and how are cookies used?
It is intended to provide users with personalized content and advertising tailored to their interests and needs on this website and the websites of our partners. This is to improve the website experience by preventing unnecessary ad impressions, which would not interest the user. Cookies help us know you better, which makes the website more useful and convenient for you with content which we think you may be interested in.
- Cookies may be used to show ads, which may be of interest to you when you enter the website, and to determine whether you are interested in this ad after visiting the website related to the ad, and whether you are visiting the website of that product or service.
- Cookies may be used to create statistics such as the number of users visiting the website, the type of user, frequency of visits, user behavior and habits, the countries from which the users visit the website, etc.
- In order to better identify the user preferences, cookies may be used on the website placed by third parties (e.g. cookies used to access ads tailored to them on the website). Data collected through these cookies may also be used to place ads or content for users on other visited websites.
- Data about websites visited by the user may also be processed through cookies used by the website or our partners on this website or other websites.
What kind of cookies do we use?
- Technical Cookies:They are temporary cookies, which are used during the visit on the website and deleted after closing the browser. The purpose of such cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the website.
- Analytical Cookies:Such cookies enable the improvement of the presentation and use of the website by collecting statistical data through Google Analytics. Data collected by these cookies are transmitted to Google servers in the USA and maintained in accordance with Google’s data protection policies. The purpose of collecting this data, by which we analyze the visitor statistics, is to improve the performance of our website.
It is possible to block cookies on your browser, however you may not be able to use certain features on the website if you block them. It is recommended that you check your browser settings to see if your browser allows you to manage cookies.
Compliance with Legal Regulations
The website and our partners may not act for any purpose which are not lawful or other than those specified here. Your data will be protected by high security measures and your credit card and payment information will not be collected under any circumstances. This practice will be revised in line with the changes in the legal regulations to comply with the form and scope determined by the law.